Here we go! The answers in bold are correct. Check your scores and grade yourselves accordingly!
1. Which of the following is NOT an offensive position?
2. What is the Center’s job?
- He catches passes
- He receives the hand off from the QB
- He blocks the Offensive Line
- He snaps the ball to the QB
3. Who kicks the ball during kickoff?
- The Kicker
- The Placekicker
- The Kickoff Kicker
- Some Guy Who Doesn’t Look Especially Busy
4. Which of the following is a Defensive position?
5. Cornerbacks and Safeties are often referred to as the:
6. The Baltimore Ravens were originally the:
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cleveland Browns
- Baltimore Blue Jays
7. The Quarterback Battle in Cleveland is between:
- Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow
- Matt Flynn and Tarvaris Jackson
- Kevin Kolb and John Skelton
- Colt McCoy and Brandon Weeden
8. BenJarvus Green-Ellis is a running back for the Bengals. He used to play for:
- The Patriots
- The Colts
- The Giants
- The Packers
9. James Harrison is a Steelers linebacker best known for:
- His flowing curly locks
- Receiving frequent fines from the NFL
- His unbelievable catches in the endzone
- His toughness
10. How many teams are in each conference?
So…how’d you do?!