Another week, another quiz. Here’s Week 7!
1. Which of the following is not a former player for the Dallas Cowboys:
- Joe Buck
- Troy Aikman
- Emmitt Smith
- Michael Irvin
2. Victor Cruz celebrates touchdowns by doing what dance?
- The Breakdance
- The Chicken Dance
- The Meringue
- The Salsa
3. How many times has Andy Reid led the Eagles to the NFC Championship game?
4. Robert Griffin the Third is a rookie quarterback for the:
5. The two players who came down with the ball on Monday night’s controversial game-ending touchdown were:
- Greg Jennings and Golden Tate
- M.D. Jennings and Golden Tate
- Greg Jennings and Sam Shields
- M.D. Jennings and Sam Shields
7. Which one of the following players was part of the Greatest Show on Turf?
- Isaac Bruce
- Danny Amendola
- Sam Bradford
- Steven Jackson
8. True or False: The Seahawks were awarded a win for a game they had rightfully won on Monday night.
9. The 49ers have won every Super Bowl they’ve ever played in. How many Super Bowls have they won?
10. The Arizona Cardinals are currently: