Week 5 Quiz here we come! Woo hoo!!!
1. The Chicago Bears are often associated with football pioneer:
- George Halas
- Al Davis
- Vince Lombardi
- Lovie Smith
2. Which of the following is NOT a Packers legend?
- Bart Starr
- Jerry Kramer
- Barry Sanders
- Reggie White
3. The team that was not founded with the original NFL is:
- The Chicago Bears
- The Detroit Lions
- The Green Bay Packers
- The Minnesota Vikings
4. The rookie quarterback for the Redskins is:
- Griffin Robert
- Peyton Manning
- Michael Vick
- Robert Griffin III
5. True or False: The Jets, Bears, and Ravens have historically high-scoring offenses.
6. The Refs accidentally gave the Seahawks an extra time out near the end of their game on Sunday. What is the right number of time outs for each team to receive per half?
7. True or False: A touchdown is worth 7 points.
8. Which yard line is the extra point kicked from?
- The 2 yard line
- The 10 yard line
- The 20 yard line
- The 50 yard line
9. A safety occurs when:
- A player alerts a ref to a penalty on the field
- A player is awarded for being on the receiving end of a unnecessary roughness penalty
- An offensive player is tackled in his own endzone
- A defensive player is tackled in his own endzone
10. It’s 4th and 1. The team on offense decides to go for it. The running back is stopped behind the line of scrimmage and they do not get the yard they need to convert to a new set of downs. What happens next?
- The defense receives the ball upon kickoff
- The defense receives the ball at it’s current field position
- The offense punts the ball to the defense
- The offense attempts a field goal