Just so we’re clear here: this is a total cop out. I’m not even going to try to trick you into thinking otherwise. This week is full of life but short on time for me, so instead of writing an actual film room post, I’m giving you this…which might be even better.
Here’s one of the best things you’ll see all week, a Bad Lip Reading of NFL moments:
Let’s break it down, shall we? These were my Top 5 moments:
- Jim Harbaugh’s “I want cake” might be my favorite, if only because it seems like something that has a high probability of actually happening.
- I thought that the first Tom Brady moment, “I found Fido!” was my favorite. And then the second one came. The high five to “I’m white!” gets me every time.
- Next on the list is a tie between the Derek Cox opera clip and Joe Staley telling Colin Kaepernick, “Hey, help me burn that old man.”
- Peyton Manning and the potion – which was expertly delivered by the lip reader!
- Pete Carrol, keeping kids off drugs.
Ok guys, your turn. Favorite part? Plus a petition to do this again next season?