A short and sweet Five on Friday this week with a bunch of inconsequential news because it’s never a bad idea to end the week on a light note:
- RGIII says he wants to continue beating teams with his mind…which makes me feel like he’s been honing his Jedi mind tricks in the offseason.
- Nike is selling this. Thoughts? (Personally, I think it’s kind of awesome.)
- Quarterbacks are getting skinny! JaMarcus Russell dropped 50, Cam’s down 12, and Tebow is reportedly back to his pre-Jets weight.
- Cam must be bummed out about dieting woes (Cam, we understand) because he looks pretty miserable in this video. Luckily, his offensive lineman Jordan Gross is ready to help a brother out with a photobomb appearance. Nicely done, Jordan.
- And just in case you had a need to unite your love of the National Spelling Bee with your love of football, the NFL has your back with this feature: 25 hard-to-spell NFL names.
There are other more serious things going on, but again: Friday. Let’s go have a good one.