I left you guys hanging on Friday without a What to Know in Week 6 post…I’m sorry! Here’s a quick recap of what happened in Week 6:
- Sad news for Ray Lewis and the Ravens, he’s out for the rest of the year with a torn tricep. This is a HUGE loss for the Ravens – he’s their main emotional leader as well as an on-the-field powerhouse. And it’s a huge disappointment for Lewis, who is nearing the end of his playing days as is.
- Surprise, surprise. #1: The Bills upset the Cardinals in overtime. Biggest surprise: Jay Feely hit a field goal from 61 yards earlier in the game…and missed a chip shot to win in overtime. #2 The Seahawks upset the Patriots. Biggest surprise: bad decision making from the Patriots…who never make bad decisions.
- Two high profile clobberings: The Giants dismantled the 49ers in a huge road win, and…my Packers! My Packers took apart the formerly undefeated Texans. Big, big win for the Packers – but big loss as well with two more out-for-the-season injuries: linebacker D.J. Smith and running back Brandon Saine.
- RGIII dominated after coming back from a nasty concussion last week. A lot of people (myself included) didn’t think he should play, but the doctors cleared him and he took full advantage, tearing up the field.
- And…Dallas continues to struggle.
- And…so do the Eagles.
So! Did you watch any games over the weekend? Which ones? Questions, comments, concerns? Let’s talk about it! That’s what the comments section is there for! See you there :)