Our midterm testing has come to an end. I’m SO proud of the two courageous girls who took the test and posted their answers!
It was a very close call – a difference of only one correct answer! But in the end the winner is…
Congratulations, Liz! Email me your address and I’ll send your gift card on it’s way!
And great work, Mary! Thanks so much for playing!
Here are the full answers:
1. Which player for the Green Bay Packers participated in off-season cow wrestling?
- Aaron Rodgers
- D.J. Williams
- Charles Woodson
- John Kuhn
2. Which of the following is a Defensive position?
3. Which of the following is NOT an offensive position?
4. How many teams are in each conference?
5. The two conferences in the NFL are the:
- National League and American League
- NFL and AFL
- There are actually four conferences: north, south, east, and west
- NFC and AFC
6. Where is the red zone?
7. The Tennessee Titans were originally the:
- Houston Texans
- Houston Oilers
- Tennessee Tigers
- Baltimore Ravens
8. Which player in Jacksonville is holding out for a better contract?
- Blaine Gabbert
- Chad Henne
- Justin Blackmon
- Maurice Jones-Drew
9. True or False: The National Football League (NFL) only plays games in the United States.
10. How many head coaches in the AFC South are named “Mike”?
11. The regular season is ( ) weeks long:
12. Football games are timed in:
13. Which of the following actions will NOT stop the play clock?
- A complete pass is thrown
- An incomplete pass is thrown
- A player steps out of bounds
- A penalty is called
14. How many consecutive times did the Bills appear in and lose the Super Bowl?
15. Teams rotate sides of the field after:
- Every quarter
- Every score
- The first and third quarters
16. After a turnover, the ball is placed:
- At the spot where the turnover occurred
- At mid-field
- On the defense’s 30 yard line
- On the offense’s 30 yard line
17. If the ball is caught and downed in the offense team’s endzone during kickoff it’s called a:
18. On 4th down, a team can choose to:
- Kick a Field Goal
- Gain yardage by running a play
- All of the above
19. It’s 2nd and 2. This means:
- It’s the second down and the offense needs 8 yards for a first down
- It’s the second down and the offense needs 2 yards for a first down
- It’s the second quarter and there are two minutes remaining
- It’s the second quarter and the second down
20. The imaginary line where the players line up is called:
- The red zone
- The backfield
- The starting line
- The line of scrimmage